Thursday, October 15, 2015

tattoo


Artist Reflection...

      The strongest technical aspect of my work is that i made the tattoo look realistic.  Changing the opacity of the tattoo and wrapping it around my writs.  The technical aspect that could be improved is  that i could've chose a better placement for my tattoo.
      It was easy to pick out a tattoo and to chose a placement for it.  The difficult part of this project was getting the tattoo to look real, using the opacity and fitting it to my wrist.
      I demonstrated the objective of this project by making the tattoo realistic, i used the warp tool, and changed the opacity.  if i could do this art project again, i  would chose a different location for my tattoo to go.
     

1 comment:

  1. Nice job using the warp tool to create the illusion of the turtle wrapping around the contours of your wrist.

    ReplyDelete